Tuesday, May 30, 2006

the origins experience was incredible......there is way too much to even try to begin to share......it's time for action.......i saw action......there was an energy out there.....an energy i have never felt in any church......the people of mosaic take the unlovable.....the broken......the rejected......the hopeless...............and love them like jesus does........and then the broken become whole.........the rejected become accepted and the hopeless are filled with hope...........i know because i was one of those....broken, rejected and hopeless...........real christianity in action does something to you when you see it and when you take part in it.........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,

I have been thinking of you this week. I wish I could have been in LA with you and enjoyed all that comes from being in such a laid back state. I remember last year coming home and feeling really connected to people I just met. Don't lose the fire that you feel now. I really miss you and wanted you to know that I have been praying that the God of peace will bring you peace.

thankful4adoption.blogspot.com said...

jen, I am glad you had such an awesome time! =) you are in my thoughts and prayers...

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
How are you? I changed my email address to girlnamedanne (at> gmail (dot> com so drop me a line sometime! My hotmail got all screwy so I dont have anyone's address any more. sorry I haven't kept in touch better.
<3
anne

jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jen said...

rita....wish you could have been with us in LA too...miss you lots...thanks for the prayers...
dennae....thanks for keeping up with our progress & for praying....
anne.....i'm just glad you 'found me' again!! i will definitely be keeping in touch.... : )